£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
13th September 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Due to the increasing number of partnerships and new clients, this software development consultancy is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their high performing team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a creative and capable organisation, as you will take charge of the Marketing division and develop the overall marketing strategy.
You will target the partnership organisations they work with, provide them with a high level of content via email marketing, blog posts and overall content marketing campaigns in order to generate interest and high quality leads.
As part of your role you will organise a number of conferences/events, identifying the right audience and manage all events from end to end, as well as manage social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter)
It's a varied and challenging role that will spark your creativity as well as provide you with the platform to further develop your career, in return they offer a number of perks and a brilliant office environment where everyone feels empowered in working towards a common goal.
- Producing high quality content for both the company's blog, social media and website.
- Manage the social media channels (LinkedIn and Twitter in particular)
- Plan, manage and execute a number of conferences, workshops and partner events.
- Run email marketing campaigns and develop the right audience
- Have reporting skills in order to understand metrics and ROI's
- PR activities such as sourcing speaking opportunities
- Experience in working in a similar role ideally within the technology space
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to create engaging content
The company is a software development consultancy based in London, with a great work culture and office environment.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900