£50000 - 55000 / annum
17th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
An ambitious Newly Qualified Accountant is required for this rapidly growing residential and hotel design company.
My client has been established for a few decades within the property and hospitality industry. With an extensive portfolio of property developments and interior design projects within hospitality, their growth rate exceeds 20%-30% year on year. They are now recruiting for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their finance team based in central London.
An ambitious Newly Qualified Accountant is required. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the individual will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities, including the following:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Preparation, review and finalisation of audited financial statements under IFRS/UK GAAP
- Preparation of un-audited Annual financial statements including creating year-end packs
- Keeping all projects up to date in accordance with fee structure
- Review and analysis of new ventures and investment opportunities
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A background from a recognised practice or 3+ year's industry experience
- ACA qualification or ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel level
- High numerical and analytic prowess
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits including bonus, car and many more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900