£25,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
12th July 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for a confident experienced Office Coordinator with strong administraitive skills for an exciting role based in Chiswick Park working for a Media and Marketing Agency. The role is paying between 25-28k depending on experince with excellent benefits and exciting travel oppoutunities.
- Based in Chiswick Park, close to the station.
- Coordinating administrative duties aligned with the scheduling department.
- Liaising with clients and company contacts.
- Drafting correspondence and emails and keeping filing systems.
- PowerPoint presentations
- Running the office and facilities.
- Working along side the PR, Sales, Design and Advertising teams.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects for Directors
- Dealing with any visitors to the office
- Ordering office supplies
The ideal candidate with possess the following skills:
- Confident communication skills
- Advanced MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident to draft correspondence
- Proactive and organised with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and anticipate the needs of the office.
Please submit your CV.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in administration please call Office Team on 0207 389 6901
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900