£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Part Time Compliance Officer/MLRO
2 days per week
Up to circa £100K pro rata (i.e. up to £40K for 2 days per week)
Enterprise-wide management of the compliance and anti-money laundering functions and ad hoc legal support including, but not limited to, confidentiality agreements and transaction document reviews.
- COBS compliance for ongoing & new business
- Attending to routine compliance monitoring, policies, and manuals
- Oversight (with the assistance of compliance monitor) of new rules / regulations
- Oversight of marketing materials
- Regulatory and other statutory returns
- Client Due Diligence & Records
- Annual MLRO Report
- Staff compliance and AML training
- Company secretarial support
Ideally five years' experience at a bank, law firm, asset manager or other relevant business. Experience of review of ABS or other structured finance transactions from compliance and regulatory perspective. FCA registered for the above roles desirable but not essential.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900