8th July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half is working exclusively with a forward thinking technology brand as they look to add a dynamic Partnerships Account Manager into their team.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an inspiring management group, and provide an incredible service to their impressive client base.
You will be working on nurturing and maintaining client relationships, working on creative approaches in regards to product updates as well as helping introducing them into new markets.
You will also be accountable for on boarding new clients, liaising with internal customer service team to train them on product updates and running month end reporting. Additionally, you'll be required to provide consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
It's a great opportunity for an experienced Partnerships Account Manager to join a growing business that's able to provide great support and training, to further enhance your career and personal development.
- Account Management experience in a Tech/IT, digital, affiliate, internet, membership or subscription role is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to bond with clients and nurture on-going relationships
- Highly proficient in creating and delivering client presentations
- Numerate and confident with conducting analysis with a logical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent organisational skills: ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
A high-performing technology brand with a great working culture, offering employees great opportunities for career progression and personal development. They are based in Central London.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900