Location : London
Post Date : 08 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468364
Line of Business : Internal Vacancies
The Payroll Officer will ensure all temporary workers are set up on the payroll system and paid in a timely manner each week. The Payroll Officer will work collaboratively with the local Sales Support and Management teams to ensure that expected company standards of 95% of timesheets submitted each week are achieved, offering exceptional customer service at all times.
Principal accountabilities & duties:
Activities for this position may include, but are not limited to, some or all of the following;
- Submit timesheets from portals to the correct efax numbers
- Submit any emailed timesheets from candidates to the correct fax numbers
- Submit any invoices from candidates to the correct efax numbers
- Check the Robert Half Portal for submitted timesheets
- Update all Live Lists with the correct eFax numbers or Online Portal details
- Chase any candidates that have not yet submitted timesheets for that week offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Liaise with Consultants regarding which candidates have not submitted
- Target to receive 95% of timesheets submitted each week.
- Weekly hours submitted to increase week over week
- Check the Robert Half Portal and eFax for any further approved timesheets that came in between 4.30pm and 5.30pm on Monday and any that have been accepted by Payroll on Tuesday morning.
- Payroll Queries sent from payroll at midday - all queries to be resolved before by 10am Wednesday
- Payments Report available on the Portal from 2pm - cross check report with all timesheets and invoices received and ensure no candidates are missing payments for Friday
- If payments are missing or being paid differently to how the candidate expects (Cheque) deal with any queries prior to Friday Pay Day
- Review and amend anticipated end dates report in Adapt and STI.
- Any ad-hoc Sales Support (CVs, Answering incoming calls and routing calls, etc)
Daily / Ongoing
- Work to achieve 100% client e-timesheet sign up across all LOBs
- Complete new starter paperwork and obtain document required in a timely manner
- Build strong relationships with the back office payroll department
- Work closely with temp teams and local Sales Support to ensure everyone is in full detail of payroll.
Robert Half is the first business to provide specialised staffing services for accounting and finance professionals. Since 1948, we have helped companies hire highly skilled accounting and finance professionals in finding rewarding career opportunities.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies."
Salary & Benefits
37.5 hours per week, 9.30am - 6.00pm (Monday - Friday)
24 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and lots of other exciting benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead