GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
14th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a global client services company based in central London. The client are looking to recruit for a Payroll Supervisor to join their growing team.
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor for a rapidly growing global client services company based in central London. The Payroll supervisor position will report directly into the Payroll Manager and supervise one payroll clerk.
Duties for the Payroll Supervisor position include:
CORE PAYROLL RESPONSIBILITIES
- To co-ordinate the end to end payroll process in line with relevant laws and procedures.
- To manage relationships with external payroll providers where applicable to ensure that they are working at agreed service levels.
- To maintain compliance and ensure that internal controls are adhered to at all times.
- To investigate and resolve complex payment issues.
- To act as the first point of contact across the business for any payroll matters.
- To issue P60's and P11D's and other country specific earnings statements.
- To manage and resolve payroll related inquiries including deductions and tax filing/withholding requirements and changes.
- Coordinate the payroll process in the UK with auto enrolment pension procedures.
- Any other ad hoc duties or projects as may be required.
EMEA BENEFITS MANAGEMENT & ADMIN
- Management of vendors, bench-marking costs, negotiating terms, setting and reviewing SLAs
- Ensuring all benefits are in place such that employees have full coverage at all times
- Communicating to employees regarding all benefits, including annual benefits presentations to staff: outlining scheme features, ensuring employees know how to access and have relevant documentation
- Ensuring Vendor service meets business needs
The successful candidate for the Payroll Supervisor position will possess a very strong attention to detail with emphasis placed on producing high quality and correct results in timely manner. It is critical that the individual has excellent verbal and written communication skills and can demonstrate ability the ability to work individually as well as being part of a team.
- Specialised knowledge of payroll, tax and pensions
- Experience of coordinating international payroll; particularly the US and Europe
- Management of vendors
- Experience in working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experience of working in a business with multiple employing entities
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
Robert Half are recruiting for a rapidly growing global client services company that specialises in payroll for US and international companies with business within the UK.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000
Study support for CIPP is provided also.
A company bonus is also provided.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900