GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
2nd May 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with a Financial Services firm based in London who are looking for a Pension Finance Accounts Assistant to join the finance team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Director and the Financial Controller.
- Assist in the running of the finance function in line with service level agreements.
- Track and process refunds.
- Member unit reconciliations & un-allocated units reconciliations.
- Prepare investment related transactions journals.
- Monitor investment dealing requests using automated system processes.
- Update relevant databases and systems.
- Reconcile payments received to investments made / reconcile to bank account.
- Process member payments and update relevant pension administration records.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit of the Pension Scheme.
- Provide assistance with ad hoc project work as and when required.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Possess strong intellect with the ability to understand complex issues quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NetSuite experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Pensioners' payroll experience would be an advantage
A Financial Services firm based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + study support + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900