GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
1st May 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are currently recruiting for a Performance Marketing Manager to join a high-growth performance marketing agency, working on a number of campaigns with clients in the Technology space. As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be focusing on creating and delivering a number of paid campaigns, especially Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and YouTube.
This is a great opportunity for a paid media specialist who is looking for their next challenge, working in a relaxed environment.
- Create ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords etc
- Copywriting for Ads, funnels and email campaigns
- Create funnels
- Set up prospecting/re-marketing flows
- A/B testing methodology across different channels
- 2+ years experience in a paid media driven role
- Proven experience in creating effective Facebook Ads
- Experience in managing ads for eCommerce, Apps or B2B
- Copywriting skills
- Experience in creating landing pages
Our client is a fast growing performance agency based in Central London. They specialise in helping Tech start-ups and SME's with their performance focused marketing campaigns.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000-£50,000 + additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900