£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
9th September 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a full time Personal Assistant to work within the Financial Services industry.
Previous experience working in a similar role and environment is a must. This is a permanent position paying £30,000k to £35.000k per annum and is based in London.
- Diary and inbox management for the Partners.
- Booking international travel, accommodation etc
- Invoicing and expenses management
- Meeting room management
- Office management
- Minute taking in board meetings
- Creating Power Point presentations
- Working on the CRM and updating the database
- Using excel for various tasks everyday
- Events organisation
- Preparing board packs and agendas for meetings
- Working across different time zones
- Onboarding new starters to the business
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working across different time zones
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Trustworthy, honest, efficient, reliable, proactive with a flexible approach
- Excellent command in spoken and written English. Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Systematic, efficient worker who works well under multiple priorities and tight deadlines
If you have at least 3 years' experience in a Personal Assistant role within Financial or Professional Services please send your CV to OfficeTeam Today.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900