GBP20000 - 24000 / annum
8th May 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are currently recruiting for a PR & Social Media Executive to join a renowned publishing organisation based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and work closely with key stakeholders within the publishing business. The role is based in London.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for supporting with press activities and the execution of social media strategies.
- Manage consumer and trade press activities
- Generate all written copy for external communications, including press releases and other content related activities
- Manage media and author relations
- Securing interviews and reviews with consumer, entertainment and trade press
- Contribute PR elements to new title pitches
- Update social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr)
- English/Marketing degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in writing copy and press releases
- Experience in updating social media pages
- Willingness to work in the publishing space
- Great communication skills
Our client is a well known publishing organisation based in London.
Salary & Benefits
For the Marketing Communications Assistant the remuneration package is £23,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900