£20.00 - £25.00 / hour
20th August 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Insurance Firm in central London helping them source a Premium Processing Accountant for a 9 month assignment.
As the Premium Processing Accountant, you shall work within a team responsible of 4 helping process premiums for the firm. You'll be communicating with the underwriters and credit control team daily, helping to keep the function running smoothly.
As Premium Processing Accountant some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor and verify the incoming premium advices and premium bordereaux, chasing anything outstanding.
- Efficiently book premiums onto underwriting system.
- Ensure reinsurance transactions (automatic or manual) are processed correctly.
- Monitor comparison between written premium and booked premium.
- Liaise with underwriters and credit controllers to ensure smooth working of the premium processing function and the policies on the underwriting system are correct.
- Be responsible for the efficient filing of premiums
- Technical knowledge of all classes of non-life insurance.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Top communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic.
The Insurance firm is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services. Their clients and portfolio include increasingly, specialist privately owned businesses and mutual organisations.
Salary & Benefits
Location: central London.
Rate: £20 - £25 per hour
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900