£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
12th June 2019
Are you an ambitious Product Owner looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a leading award winning Creative Agency. Have you worked on SDLC projects helping translate requirements from developers? Do you have a genuine passion and drive for technology where AGILE is not just buzzword but a way of life?
As the successful candidate you will have strong relationship skills, be a team player and be credible in front of senior business stakeholders. You will be able to write user stories and map out processes for users to follow. Other Key responsibilities include;
- Lead functional workshops with any kind of stakeholders to engage and facilitate the process of product envisioning.
- Quickly understand existent functionality and capabilities of systems and third party software products autonomously.
- Expertise in creation and validation of stories and epics in Agile model delivery.
- Capable to engage in technical conversations around the functional requirements
- Expertise in documenting business requirements using standard models
- Follow the established development process in the company.
- Test and validates solutions implemented according to the defined requirements.
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package and the chance to grow your career with an agency working with innovative technology for high profile clients.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900