£350.00 - £450.00 / day
15th August 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti require an Interim Accountant to work on a business crictical investigative project, based in London for up to 6 months.
- Work as part of a team on an anti-bribery and corruption project
- Using a forensic mindset to manipulate large data sets
- Analysing debits and credits
- Going through transactions to find anomalies
- Qualified Accountant
- External Audit Background
- Forensic accounting experienced (desired but not required)
- Up to £400
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420