£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
12th August 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking to find an experienced Strategic/Project Coordinator for a global Energy and Commodities Company in central London.
The Strategic/Project Coordination role for this energy and commodities company is based in central London.
The role will involve:
- Policy, procedure and project implementation progression.
- Produce and Design an evaluation method to asses policy, procedure and project implementation progress.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting to Senior VP
- Managing communications with stakeholders
- Design and maintain project schedules
- Maintain SharePoint central library and communications plan
- Maintain Charter and Organisation Structure
- Develop strategy and future concept
- Arrange meetings and produce agendas, briefing packs, minutes and actions
- Design and produce capability statements and concept papers
- Produce and maintain presentations
The successful candidate for this Strategic/Project Coordinator role based in central London, will have:
- Operations, planning and management experience, supporting an executive team/projects team
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Good attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Strong IT skills; specifically MS Excel
- Experience producing project time lines
- Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- Knowledge of PM methods, not limited to, MSP and PRINCE2 - highly desirable
The company is an energy and commodities business based in Central London. The Strategic/Project Coordinator will be part of a growing, global team, reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Global Physical Operations. This is a new role and has come at a very exciting time in business growth.
This Strategic/Project Coordination position for this global energy and commodities business based in Victoria, London, is offering £35,000 - £45,000 base salary plus fantastic benefits, including health-care, training, season ticket loans and other benefits. The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900