£18,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
12th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
This is an entry level role for a school/college leaver. This role will allow you to gain some financial experience.
The purchase ledger clerk will report into the Purchase ledger supervisor and will be responsible for the following:
- Coding and processing of purchase invoices accurately to multiple cost centres
- Maintaining supplier accounts and statement reconciliations
- Reviewing the aged creditors and reconciling to the TB
- Reconciling and posting of credit card expenses in line with the month end timetable and company policy
- Maintain the AP mailbox, acknowledging all invoices and credit notes received, resolving queries from suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of weekly payment runs ensuring invoices have been authorised, funds are available and paid within terms
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following:
- ambitious, driven and willing to learn
- a good eye for detail as well as being able to manage priorities
- completed GCSEs
- the ambition to study AAT / will have started studying the AAT
- confident, with excellent communication skills
My client is recognised for their growth within the UK. They are a fast growing recruitment agency that speciailise in the oil and gas industry, and are looking to hire a junior purchase ledger clerk to join their Central London based finance team.
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 - £21,000 & 10% bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900