£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
2nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
With an outstanding portfolio of properties, my client is a high-end property manager, investor and developer, looking to hire an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk.
My client is one of the major players in residential and commercial property management and have been established for many decades. With properties throughout London and plans for further growth and development throughout the City, my client is a leader within the Property and Housing industry. They are renowned for their portfolios of properties and have great plans for the future. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase ledger clerk to join their central London based finance team.
The Purchase Ledger clerk will report into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor and will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Process all Accounts Payable invoices, foreign payments, checks and BACS payments through the accounting system
- Check vendor statements as they are received and resolve any discrepancies directly with the vendor and HOD's
- Banks cheques and cash received into the property
- Purchase ledger - processes invoices and reconciles delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Processes commission invoices from travel agents
- Other ad hoc duties
The perfect candidate will adhere to the following:
- 3-4 years of experience with a Purchase Ledger capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- CIS experience
- Property and Housing industry experience (desirable)
- experience using MRI Qube Horizon (desirable)
Salary & Benefits
My client is paying a generous salary of £28,000 - £32,000 and will also provide additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900