£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
1st October 2019
This is an amazing opportunity for a QA LEAD to join a leading media company based in Hammersmith.
If you are looking for an environment with a good work life balance, then is a great place to join!! 2019 is a landmark year as they look to invest in technology. The QA LEAD will be joining a cloud ready environment, currently the company is using both AWS and Azure. The company has plans to double in size therefore for the right person this will allow you to grow your career.
The QA LEAD will be joining a new and rapidly developing team so being a team player, a great communicator, and an observant and transparent individual who can identify problems early, report and escalate where necessary is key to the role.
The QA Team is very fluid and agile focused. This role offers loads of progression and a chance to build and develop your career and grow as an individual.
- Lead existing QA team members in London in all aspects of testing & automation
- Guide ongoing improvements to our practices by refining or defining in-house quality procedures - create a QA roadmap for tackling the big long-term issue of increasing regression testing, moving to more anticipatory rather than reactionary testing procedures.
- mentoring QA and dev roles on testability, tools use, dev & test best practices
- continue to develop our test strategy for the company
- defining and helping implement the automation strategy for our products, recommending frameworks, procedures and selection/prioritization guidelines
- creating and reviewing test specifications and schedules with the rest of the product development team
- planning and organizing testing throughout the release cycle
- Guide the tracking and managing defects, working with the development team to identify the root cause, resolve issues, and get processes in place that promote defect prevention
- research and evaluate tools and technologies relevant to the QA function, with the end goal of continually increasing and improving test automation
- managing test environments (AWS, EC2)
Acting as an integrated member of the development team, working closely to ensure the integrity and quality of changes to the products.
- Acting as a QA role model; understanding the grasp of quality in the development team and coach them to higher levels.
- Taking responsibility for representing QA at all team ceremonies.
- Ensuring the execution of comprehensive functional, non-functional, user acceptance and regression tests.
- Communicating bugs early and effectively, managing issues until they are resolved.
- 25 days holidays
- Health care
- Training allowance
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900