GBP25000 - 26000 / annum
19th December 2018
Robert Half are recruiting for a Receptionist to join a Property Business based in The West End. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' experience within a Receptionist role.
The role is offering the successful candidate £25,000 - £26,000 per annum plus fantastic company benefits.
- Meeting and greeting
- Must have reception experience, ideally corporate.
- Sorting and handling mail and booking couriers
- Answer and forward incoming calls on multi line telephone, as well as screening calls and passing on messages
- Calendar management of meeting rooms
- Able to use Outlook, calendar functions and Word
- Be willing to assist the admin function
- Must have good communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to multitask
- Have initiative and problem-solving abilities.
Skills and Requirements
- Well-dressed / well presented at all times
- Polite client facing, they have a lot of visitors for the Directors
- Able to multi-task
- Unflappable /calm manner
- Can do attitude
- Excellent Organisational skills
If you are a hardworking and driven individual open to a new opportunity, please apply today or contact Corin Stabler for more details:
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900