£150.00 - £200.00 / day
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a immediate Reconciliations clerk to join a leading FMCG company based in central London, this will be a 1-2 month temporary role.
In your role as reconciliations clerk you will be responsible for a series of complex reconciliations where you will need to problem solve to resolve issues across my clients stock systems:
- Correction of interface data input and management of ERP order status to ensure all Logistic partner stock movements are reflected.
- Maintain and update a stock control issues log to highlight identified problems and manage the issue resolution process with internal and external IT and Demand Planning.
- Work with Demand Planning to complete the stock transfer reconciliation process, document and investigate any variances.
- Highlight and process manual stock movements on the ERP software package to replicate records held by the Logistics partner as these are outside of the automation process.
- Support business reporting by providing insights into stock file alignment and product portfolio projects.
- Approve and manually process all supplier returns and ullage performed by Logistic partners on the ERP software package.
- Complete stock reconciliations for two warehouses that are not integrated into the automated ERP system and work with corresponding teams to facilitate variance resolution.
- Adhere to audit controls and operating procedures to ensure integrity and completeness of stock records.
- Assist in physical stock checks and book-to-book reconciliation tasks as required.
- Maintain multiple ledgers of data from the Logistic partner's ERP to assist in future stock investigations and validations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years reconciliations experience, have strong excel, ideally up to macro level and will be able to work in a fast paced environment.
My client is a fast paced, dynamic FMCG company based in a great location with superb transport links.
Salary & Benefits
This Reconciliations role will be paying circa £150-200 per day, dependant on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900