GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
16th January 2019
Robert Half are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join one of our leading brands, Finance and Accounting. Do you have a past history of success? Is driving business in a fast-paced team-driven environment something you enjoy?
As a Finance Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals In return, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
Having been in business for 70 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
GLOBAL CAREERS - With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Recruitment Consultant.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and we're regularly named to the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills.
- Self- confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
Salaries and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
- To find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you, watch this video to hear it firsthand from our consultants - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400