GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
14th March 2019
Robert Half is working with an award winning and extremely fast growing Start-Up that is looking to hire a proactive Recruitment Manager to head up and grow the UK Talent and Recruitment hub.
This role is based in Central London and can offer the successful candidate a starting salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits package.
- Sourcing candidates and building a steady pipeline of top talent
- Utilise social media, LinkedIn and other non agency sources
- Research and implement new recruitment practices
- In conjunction with the HR team, be the first point of contact for all recruitment/hiring queries
- Work with Marketing on recruitment initiatives
- Ambitious and award winning business
- Phenomenal growth and expansion
- Meritocracy, no ego!
- Minimum of two years recruitment experience
- Agency or Internal Recruitment experience
- Strong background in sourcing sales staff
- Plenty of drive and energy!
As well as leading a recruitment programme that will help bring the best talent into the business, you will also help influence and develop how things are done from a recruitment perspective. This will not be a boring role! Please contact Victoria Flynn @ Robert Half on 020 7389 6901 for more information
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900