£55000 - 60000 / annum
13th June 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with a financial services firm based in Central London who are seeking a new Regulatory Accountant to join the team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Regulatory Accountant will be responsible for the development and execution of the company's complex regulatory reporting to the FCA, PRA and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for accurate submission of the Liquidity Reporting and COREP returns.
- Budgeting, forecasting and modelling
- Production of Regulatory Capital reports.
- Work on own initiative and with third party service providers to ensure the Banks is compliant.
- Assist in the delivery of timely and accurate reporting of regulatory information.
- Preparation of the capital reporting.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of all other periodic reporting requirements.
- Accountancy qualified, for example ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Previous regulatory reporting experience, e.g COREP
- Excellent communication
- Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on customer delivery.
A financial services firm situated in Central London.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900