£28000 - 32000 / annum
19th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a global technology and marketing company based in central London. They are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team.
For the international technology and marketing company based in central London, the client is looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team and lead a current project.
An experienced Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to lead the newly created project and to service the 207 customers by managing the end to end accounts receivable duties. Creating and issuing monthly invoices and managing outstanding debtors. Managing the data reconciliation between the systems, local authorities, the printers and the finance system. Ensure that reporting is current and accurate, and work with the project and existing finance teams to ensure that project cash-flow remains visible and manageable.
Staff and training
Training (including inductions) of Central Finance staff to ensure they can perform their finance roles.
Assist with the training of Business Unit Finance Managers with a view to disseminating best practice throughout the Business
You will work closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager as well as the Client Service Delivery Manager. You will also provide other ad hoc support within the finance team, providing information and completing tasks as required in order that the internal financial processes and controls within the organisation are adhered to. Accuracy, attention to detail, strong excel, problem-solving and communication skills are essential. You must have ability to work individually as well as part of a team, and strong desire to lead and own their ledger.
To be a successful applicant for the Senior Accounts Receivable position for a global technology and marketing company based in central London you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficient skills in MS office, in particular Excel, MS Word and Outlook are essential.
- Previous experience with use of ledger finance systems essential and experience with PSA systems preferred.
- You will have strong organisational and administration skills, excellent numeracy skills capable of working autonomously with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience reconciling balance sheet GL accounts.
- Confident telephone and face-to-face communication skills, ability to interact with staff at all organisational levels professionally as well as external suppliers which will positively represent the company's brand.
- Strong writing and proof-reading skills
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a credit control environment.
- Ability to prioritise work in a high-pressure environment
- Should be able to demonstrate being able to reconcile between multiple systems.
- You will bring plenty of passion, optimism and personality to the role.
- Proficient skills in MS office, in particular Excel, MS Word and Outlook are essential. Previous experience with use of ledger finance systems essential and experience with PSA systems preferred.
- You will have strong organisational and administration skills, capable of working autonomously with a keen attention to detail.
A global technology and marketing company based in central London. The company are rapidly growing and due to this expansion, this is a brand-new position to manage the continued growth.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £32,000 +
Plus a company bonus paid annually.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900