GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
3rd May 2019
Robert Half Technology are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence and Applications Analyst a join a membership organisation for 12 month fixed term contract.
Support the BI and Apps Manager to configure, install, manage and maintain all ICT and Digital applications.
This role will involve improving the way the business uses its existing applications, as well as contributing to the upgrading platforms and producing business intelligence
- Support the upgrade of legacy systems whilst also ensuring applications run smoothly
- Receive, prioritse and resolve incidents
- Create ad hoc SQL data queries for data requests, set up dashboards and views where appropriate, support and train service users to help staff become more self-sufficient
- Create, perform and maintain all key ETL and reporting processes within and between CRM systems and other applications
- Maintain the integrity, performance and quality of databases, business processes and rules, scripts and other database set-up functions
- Document and map data and database systems, identify and develop means of connecting, de-duplicating and streamlining systems
- Experience of visualisation tools, Power BI is preferable but would consider Tableau
- Technical SQL - queries, writing and amending
- Advanced SQL Server development experience including stored procedures, ETL processes and user defined functions.
- Proven experience managing and developing CRM databases and systems (e.g. SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, OpenEngage, Raiser's Edge etc.)
- Strong stake holder communication skills, need to be able to comfortable converse with all the business units
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical teams
- 'Hands on' generalist technical knowledge with ability and drive to self-teach
- Superior time management and organisational skills, works quickly and calmly under pressure
Organisation going through a transformation programme.
Salary & Benefits
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract
- This Senior Business Intelligence and applications Analyst role is paying circa £40,000-£45,000 per annum.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900