£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
10th October 2019
Senior Compliance Analyst
£60K-£70K + benefits
- Accurate reporting of the compliance monitoring programme results and escalating breaches
- Ensuring the compliance monitoring procedures and regulatory reporting procedures are kept up to date and that they continue to evolve in line with regulatory
- Assisting with and collating accurate information to ensure submission of timely regulatory
Beyond the CMP, you will also be involved with the review and approval of financial promotions, assisting the Client Services team with the completion of due diligence questionnaires, compliance on-boarding of new managed accounts, intermediaries and rebate agreements (including AML), writing, reviewing and updating policy documents, keeping up to date with international regulatory developments and amending procedures accordingly, assisting with updating of international selling restrictions in relevant jurisdictions and developing and rolling out periodic compliance training to employees.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar compliance role at an asset manager or hedge fund
- Good knowledge of the regulations applicable to systematically traded hedge funds (particularly MiFID II and AIFMD).
- Some knowledge and experience of US regulations and the UCITS directive would be useful
- An interestin financial markets and financial products including an understanding of managed futures specifically and hedge funds
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900