£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
13th August 2019
Senior Compliance Analyst
Global Fx and Payments
This is an outstanding opportunity for a compliance analyst to join a very well performing global FX and Payments firm in the financial services located in Canary Wharf, London.
The job will entail the following.
- Day-to-day management of the team including ensuring all daily tasks are being completed within agreed SLA's and acting as senior point of contact for the Compliance team
- Liaising with front office in respect of operational issues and managing expectations where required, as well as constructively working with the sales teams to improve communication and processes in order to meet shared goals.
- Continuous engagement with the compliance team in order to permeate best practice, learning and development, helping team members to successfully apply a Risk Based Approach with confidence in their abilities to make sound judgements.
- Conducting Compliance Induction training for all new starters
- Completing Monthly MI for the MLRO
- Reviewing and investigating SAR's and submitting to external FIU's
- Dealing with External requests for Information
- Responding to FOS Complaints
- Undertaking UAT testing for Business System Changes for compliance affected areas
- Advising on changes to Compliance process and where required policy, to improve efficiency's and/or address any compliance risks/gaps
Salary & Benefits
Senior Compliance Analyst - £45,000 - £55,000
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900