£50,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
6th August 2019
An astonishing opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk analyst to join one of the fastest growing Fintech's in London and Europe's Financial Services.
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst you will:
- Support and report to the Head of Risk and Chief Risk Officer
- Perform credit analysis and offer recommendations for trade finance and currency trading products
- Train and help the improvement of other Risk Analysts
- Lead the improvement of our underwriting processes
- Provide insights that affect directly our Risk process
- Participate in the development of internal modelling/scoring efforts to automatise credit decisions
The Candidate will have
- University degree in business, finance or similar
- Fluency in English is essential (additional languages are a plus)
- Background in credit underwriting
- 5 to 10 years experience in a SME credit analysis role
- Previous experience in alternative lenders or non banking entities desirable
- CFA or similar certification completed or at least in process desirable
- Demonstrable strong analytic ability
- Experience in understanding how businesses work and perform
- Clear, concise communication style
One of Europe's fastest Growing Fintech's, An E-Money firm.
Salary & Benefits
Open to salary as they are focused on finding the right person for the role, I suspect somewhere from £50,000 - £70,000 will be in the right ball park.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900