£50,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
30th September 2019
An exceptional opportunity to be part of the Credit Risk and Fraud Team, supporting and protecting the growth of the Consumer business within Mobile and Broadband.
Working closely with the Consumer Acquisition Risk team, and the wider Credit Risk and Fraud department, supporting the Head of Consumer Acquisitions and wider team in delivering an ongoing programme of initiatives aimed at improving the new customer acquisition strategy and customer order journey across all company products. The role holder will refine and enhance the strategy to improve market share and manage the Fraud and Early Churn exposure across the product line to optimise risk reward balance.
Support the implementation of Acquisition Credit Risk & Fraud strategy and policies by working with other areas across the company and external suppliers.
* Design and implement Acquisition Risk Strategy for the relevant consumer products through statistical modelling and analysis, optimising performance to reduce fraud, early churn and bad debt.
* Refine and maintain Acquisitions Strategy through continuous re-training and refinement of the statistical models.
* Define and produce analytics and KPI's to monitor the effectiveness of the acquisition strategy models
* Act as a subject matter expert in the field of Acquisition Credit Risk and Statistical Modelling and scorecard building
* Create virtual teams across the wider business as and when required to resolve priority cross functional issues
* Establish and maintain key relationships across the company including Senior Management Team and external suppliers to support the Credit Risk function.
* Provide detailed analysis and insight of acquisition risk performance to identify trends and opportunities to drive improvements in core KPIs.
* Quantify the impact of initiatives and monitor progress against agreed plan to deliver company level targets.
* Produce consistent insight and deliver cohesive and coherent message on Credit Risk issues to present to Senior Stakeholders.
* Represent Acquisition Credit Risk in key governance meetings and operational forums to promote the successful adoption of initiatives and policies within the wider business
* Support the roll out of policies and processes within the Operation
* To maintain personal and professional development in the Credit risk area.
* Experience of working in a high-volume Consumer Credit Risk environment, either in an Acquisition or In Life capacity.
* Experienced, flexible and driven Senior Consultant with a proven background in delivering and optimising acquisition risk strategies through statistical analysis
* Experience of developing from scratch multiple credit scorecard models from data clean & manipulation to sample definitions, bi-variate/multi-variate analysis, cut-off optimisation and KPI impacts to live implementation.
* In-depth understanding of vintage & flow reports and their use in the development of credit scorecards.
* Knowledge of varying model building techniques to ensure flexible and agile solutions.
* Experience of high-volume consumer Credit Risk Acquisition systems and decision engines.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
* Excellent track record of building and testing credit strategies and decision trees
* Excellent knowledge of SAS
* Degree level or equivalent experience in a financial, statistical or mathematical specialism
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900