GBP80000 - 100000 / annum
3rd May 2019
Senior Forensic Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Forensic Manager to join the team of an international cosmetics company. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a brand-new element to the Forensic function! This role offers a competitive starting salary of £100k and an attractive benefits package.
Job Title: Senior Forensic Manager Industry: Cosmetics Location: London - international travel circa 50% Package: £100k basic salary + <20% bonus, PMI, car allowance, pension scheme
The Role: The Senior Forensic Manager will be responsible for overseeinig all Fraud Investigations (accounting irregularities, bribery and corruption, asset misappropriation), across the EMEA division of the company. You will ensure timely completion of investigations, become the Fraud/Forensic SME for the regional Internal Audit team as well as the business.
- Execute regional and global Fraud Investigations (accounting irregularities, bribery and corruption, asset misappropriation), across the ELC company. Includes investigations staffed with Internal Audit Staff, Internal resources, External resources or a combination thereof.
- Works closely with Legal Compliance in building a streamlined process for initiating investigations, tracking progress, informing leadership, determining disciplinary measures and case reporting.
- Provides direct updates to regional and audit leadership.
- Supports the Internal audit group in building pro-active anti-Fraud and pro-active FCPA reviews across the company.
- Supports the company in building a robust Fraud Risk Assessment process and aligns with ERM teams accordingly
- Train and supports the Internal Audit team to improve the overall acumen surrounding business fraud.
- Engage with senior leadership on important topics related to Fraud Risk and Mitigation.
- Support the broader Internal Audit team, IT as well as Business Process, to fulfil required tasks, as needed.
- Build all necessary relationships, internal to the firm as well as externally to achieve the most effective approach to work
- Build critical metrics to drive excellence and continuous improvement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900