Senior Internal Auditor - Real Estate
GBP55000 - 65000 / annum
7th January 2019
An opportunity has arisen with a global Real Estate for an Internal Senior Auditor to join the London team. The company have operations in 20 countries over 5 continents and has an excellent reputation worldwide. This role offers an attractive starting salary and immense career progression potential.
Job Title: Senior Auditor
Industry: Real Estate
Location: London (+ European Travel)
Package: £65,000 basic salary + 10% bonus, PMI, pension
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Internal Audits: Assist with planning, execution and reporting of internal audits and management assurance assignments in accordance with the Annual Internal Audit Plans.
- Build relationships and work with the business to ensure findings and recommendations are agreed and monitor implementation of recommendations.
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance: Perform process walkthroughs and review the design of key controls.
- Assist with the completion of risk and control matrices and other reporting templates
- Execute testing of Sox controls in accordance with Brookfield's methodology
- Prepare required documentation for the External Senior Auditors in accordance with predefined timetables.
- Assistance with internal investigations and risk management matters when required
This role requires a newly qualified CA with relevant audit experience. Familiarity with standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) is a must. Experience working with clients in Property and Construction is desirable but not essential. The Senior Auditor must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail.
APPLY NOW for more details on how this could be the next best opportunity for you.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900