£55000 - 60000 / annum
20th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
As a key member of the team, the Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for data and insight related to online marketing activities (Online acquisition and CRM). There is also plenty of room to progress and develop within the business. Due to the importance of this role in their growth, this position will play a huge role in driving the business' success.
Key responsibilities include;
- Own and deliver the data and insights strategy for marketing
- Deliver valuable and actionable insights to the online marketing team in order to deliver high growth
- Determine best suited data capability framework and roadmap: data gaps, tools, dashboards, etc.
- Deliver insight on key business areas: PPC optimisation, x-channel attribution, LTV, Segmentation
- Help with data and tracking software integrations and maintenance: Google suite, CRM tools, etc.
- Manage the Marketing Analyst
Requirements and qualifications
- Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics, Economics or have similar relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in data and insight, preferably for an ecommerce player
- Proven track-record of delivering business impact via data and insight
- In depth knowledge with Google suite (GA 360, SA360, Adwords, Big Query)
- Excellent excel and Google sheet skills
- Good SQL skills using a platform such as MySQL
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI or Periscope
The Senior Marketing Analyst will join a high-growth ecommerce retail brand based in SW London. They are currently experiencing a great run of commercial success in the UK and they have ambitions to continue this excellent performance.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900