£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
16th October 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a reputable Fintech business for a Digital Marketing Manager based in London. The role involves managing the online marketing strategy and producing marketing plans for ROI growth.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and increasing online presence with paid social, organic search and display marketing
- Using digital tools to monitor website traffic, optimise campaigns, social media activity and search tools
- Creating technical reports and using google analytics to analyse/interpret data, based on information provided by external agencies
- Working closely with our clients, providing regular updates and results on digital changes, whilst creating new ideas to increase revenue
- Managing a Marketing Executive and overseeing their responsibilities of social media content and marketing related queries
- Support existing website functions, as well as assist in launch of new programs
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- 5+ years in B2C marketing, including demand generation and campaign management
- Ability to manage and communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Proven experience with using Google Analytics
- Experience in online and digital marketing and latest B2C customer engagement tactics
The Digital Marketing Manager will be joining a leading Fintech organisation based in London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place do fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900