Senior Sales Support
GBP25000 - 28000 / annum
28th January 2019
We are fortunate to be supported by a robust and efficient front line and administration function in London. These teams remain critical to our continued evolution and success, allowing us to enhance our service offering to clients and candidates and achieve our growth plans this year.
To that end, we have an exciting opportunity to further develop and accelerate the growth of our high performing london administration function located in the iconic shard in London. Our award team lies within the heart of the business and leads the way in what exceptional service and looks like.
This is an excellent opportunity requiring a talented individual with drive, professionalism and strong administrative and customer service skills.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary support for 10-15 Sales Consultants as well as Branch Manager and Regional Office where applicable.
- Assistance with supervising all support staff; including hiring & Training
- Review CVs and reformat to UK approved format within specific timeframes
- Be the first point of contact to answer and respond to/route telephone enquiries as appropriate
- Process timesheets of temporary workers and any other payroll related paperwork as well as respond to payroll requests/queries as necessary
- Support the team with the real time perm placement processes and assist with closing out month end efficiently
- Act as point of contact for the Regional/District office and back office departments and Compile weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested
- Plan and coordinate both business events and branch functions
- Organise branch meetings and providing administrative updates accordingly
- Receive all vendor calls and handle appropriately
- Adhere to RH Compliance and GDPR procedures. Scan compliance paperwork daily for audit purposes to ensure all requirements are being met
- Entering Candidate information into Salesforce / use DocuSign for candidate registration process
- Run searches and reports in Salesforce to aid business development, track sales activity plus to trigger financial and credit checks
- Responsible for running regular database cleansing projects and cycles on Salesforce
- Prepare and send targeted marketing correspondence, including running mailers for the division/branch
- Cover front of house receptionist duties as required, which includes managing company in process, booking couriers and taxis, greeting visitors, coordinating candidate testing
- Ensure meeting rooms maintain a professional demeanour and office is tidy, including any storage areas
- Call candidates/visitors to confirm branch appointments daily
- Process Expense reports
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task. You must be capable of working calmly and with resilience in a high pressured, fast-paced environment. 2+ years' experience working in an office environment with a high degree of customer contact is advantageous. A degree level qualification is preferred with a minimum of 5 GCSEs, grades A-C, including English and Maths.
You must also be highly Computer literate, with intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and Outlook. Typing 40wpm minimum, Supervisory experience preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and package depending on experience and skills
- 24 days annual leave plus birthday day off
- 5 hours per week, flexible between 8.15am - 6.00pm (Monday - Friday) depending on business requirements.
- Structured on-boarding & training program
- An abundance of recognition platforms, BUPA, travel loan, Robert Half rewards etc.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400