GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
1st May 2019
SharePoint Admin - £40K
This role is based in Liverpool Street, London
This is an amazing chance for a SharePoint Admin to join a world class investment bank based in the heart of the city.
We will look at a Graduate with 2 years experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
A graduate with knowledge and experience of SharePoint and MS SQL Server administration with some SharePoint, SQL and K2 development skills desirable.
To administer SharePoint, K2 and SQL environments.
To administer, manage and maintain other SharePoint related systems in the IT SharePoint group
To develop, support and enhance the various Applications and solutions running in the Branch SharePoint and K2 environments
To contribute to project team work as a system administrator and developer as well as take on the role of project leader when required.
As regards to relevant systems,
As System Administrator
- To carry out system administration in relation to SharePoint / K2 and other business applications.
As System Developer
- To carry out system development in relation to SharePoint / K2 and other business applications.
As Security Administrator
- To plan and carry out system access control including organizing IT security training for users and to deputise for Security Administrator in their absence.
As System Operator
- To carry out system operation maintenance and management under the supervision of System Administrator and to deputise for System Administrator in their absence.
- To support the Head of IT, the SharePoint Manager and the senior manager of IT Department.
Excellent benefits on offer
25 days holidays
Working from home
35 hour working week -Fliexible working hours
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900