GBP625 - 675 / day
26th April 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking for a Life Insurance Accountant or Statutory Accountant to work on an IFRS 17 project within a major insurance firm, in London.
- Work with a small core team on technical IFRS 17 based policies
- Draft technical policy papers
- Research impending IFRS changes and how they may impact the firm
- You will be a qualified accountant with a statutory accountant background in the Life Insurance sector
- Knowledge / experience of Solvency 2 or IFRS 17, or accounting for Life products
- Good stakeholder management skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This role will pay in the £650/day region, depending on the depth of your experience.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900