£25,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
11th September 2019
Due to recent expansion, we are recruiting into our Strategic Accounts team, in our London office based in The Shard. As a member of the Strategic Accounts team, you will be managing, developing and placing Finance & Accounting candidates into our larger accounts, where we have long-standing relationships and with whom we have licence to trade.
As a Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Responsibilities include:
* Developing client relationships by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
* Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
* Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
* Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
* Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
* Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals
We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills. Self-confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment/ sales is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines. You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400