£350.00 - £450.00 / day
30th May 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking to engage an interim systems accountant to support the implementation of financial reporting processes on SAP Business One.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 2-4 weeks initially with possibility for extension.
Please note - this assignment will require 1 week onsite in Dubai.
The systems accountant will be responsible for:
- Validating current financial reporting procedures
- Implementing financial reporting procedures in SAP B1
- Automation and streamlining processes where possible
- Documentation any additional efficiencies or insights available via SAP B1 for future development
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of implementing / upgrading SAP Business One
- Specific experience of financial functions of SAP Business One
- Accounting background or strong functional experience of financial systems
- Experience of warehouse oriented businesses e.g. retail, pharma, FMCG
- Ideally has expertise in cost accounting i.e. bill of materials, net margins, product line performance
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The systems accountant assignment pay rate is £350-450 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 2-4 weeks with potential for extension.
The assignment will require one week onsite in Dubai. The remaining work will be completed remotely.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900