£20,000.00 - £270,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a full time Administrator to work within the Financial Services industry.
Previous experience working in a similar role and environment is a must. This is a permanent position paying up to £27k per annum and is based in London.
This role is perfectly suited for a someone who is keen to get under the skin of all aspects of our business. You will be required to take responsibility for specific operational tasks and internal projects, operating with little supervision covering areas such as HR, marketing and events, sales, reporting, performance analysis. The roles suits a self starter who needs little or no motivation and has a real 'can do' attitude. You will immerse yourself in the mortgage industry and be keen to learn.
- Maintain processes ensuring the CRM data is up to date and accurate.
- Help coordinate writing and drafting on blog posts
- Help maintain user access to emails and keep company asset list up to date.
- Complete objective & performance reviews within the agreed timeframes.
- Help co-ordinate communication with recruiters on job adverts and new starters.
- Perform ad hoc business tasks for the CEO, Operations Manager & FD.
- Attend team meetings to share information, plans and idea's as to how to move the team forward and participate actively in monthly management meetings.
- Manage the Openwork compliance process
- Sending out daily reports for advisor performance against targets
- Invoicing and receivables management
- Commission payments to our introducers (Estate Agents)
- Managing the fees and Commission payments process to Advisors
- Able to work remotely in the begging (the office is not set up yet- this will be one the tasks you will take on at the very start)
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working across different time zones
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Hubspot experience
- Project coordination.
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Trustworthy, honest, efficient, reliable, proactive with a flexible approach
- Excellent command in spoken and written English. Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Systematic, efficient worker who works well under multiple priorities and tight deadlines
If you have at least 2 years' experience in an Administrator role within Financial Services or Professional services please send your CV to OfficeTeam Today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900