Technology Recruitment Consultant
GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
16th January 2019
Robert Half is looking for a Technology Recruitment Consultant to join our technology team in one of the UK's most prestigious buildings, the Shard. London is the undisputed tech capital of Europe and with the rapid growth and emergence of new technologies, the demand for staffing solutions in key areas continue to rise making this year abundant with different IT career paths across a number of a functions at all levels.
- Prospecting for new client business in London by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals In return, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
Having been in business for 70 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills. Self- confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines. You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
Salaries and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer at our London office.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400