£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
2nd October 2019
As a result of a number of exciting promotions in our Shard based office, we are now hiring!
Robert Half was established in 1948 in the US and is a listed (NYSE) firm with 400 offices globally and 15 throughout the UK. Robert Half Technology have expanded hugely this year in the UK and are looking to hire recruitment consultants to grow this area of the business. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. This position offer a tremendous clear and progressive career path.
- Business development calls to build out a technology client base in either Commerce & Industry, or Financial Services.
- Meeting potential clients to build relationships and take job orders
- Sourcing candidates via headhunting and advertising
- Interviewing candidates in person
- Shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interview
Job requirements :
- A graduate, or an experienced sales professional looking for a career in recruitment
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant
Benefits of working at Robert Half
- Uncapped earning potential
- Quarterly lunch clubs for top performers
- Yearly UK awards ceremony at 5* hotel
- Yearly Global awards ceremony in Las Vegas
- Car allowance on reaching revenue target
- Classroom based training
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400