£35,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Robert Half Financial Services is currently represented a well respected Hedge Fund based in the West End of London to help recruit a Trade Support Analyst. The Hedge Fund has an AUM north of 6 Billion (£) and the hire is a result of further expansion.
The chosen candidate must be degree educated in Maths, Economics or Engineering and posses at least 1 years experience within a Trade Support or an Operations role either from an Asset Manager or Hedge Fund.
Candidates who possess Equity or Fixed Income knowledge and have the ability to write Macros will be a great advantage.
The main duties for the Trade Support Analyst are as follows:
- Affirm cash trade economic details on Omgeo CTM
- Manage PB fails reports
- Liaise with trading, brokers and prime brokers to resolve trade discrepancies
- Trade bookings, across all asset classes, but particularly Equity & Fixed Income
- Trade reconciliations
- Field ad hoc queries from trading, finance, risk, administrators, PBs, brokers etc.
- Dealing with high volumes of data through Excel.
- Client queries and valuations.
£35k - £60k pa Dependant on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900