GBP300 - 600 / day
3rd May 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are supporting an IFRS17 Enterprise Programme for an insurance business in London and would like to engage with a UAT Test Executor
- Identify test data to execute scripts
- Run initial data checks
- Execute test scripts
- Capture actual results in Quality Centre
- Add defects in Quality Centre
- Support the test validators
- Prior experience of working as a tester on a large scale programme
- Insurance industry experience (due to specific terminology in scripts)
- Basic SQL skills including ability to identify test data and run SQL scripts
- Experience in testing flows of data
- Understanding of logical data models
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work on own; prioritising and managing time as needed
- Good communication skills (both written and oral) including the ability to understand, present and explain complex information to a range of audiences.
- Self-starter equally comfortable working alone or within teams
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
Day rate dependent on experience.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400