UK IT Service Delivery Manager
GBP60000 - 80000 / annum
10th May 2019
Are you an ambitious Senior IT Service Delivery Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the worlds leading marketing communications companies providing services to leading global iconic brands? Do you have experience delivering a first rate IT service to large scale clients whilst managing a small team and building great relationships with vendors.
As the successful candidate you will have experience with the following key responsibilities
- Working knowledge of industry desktop operating systems, hardware and software
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform
- Experience managing external service providers
- Deep understanding of ITIL principles for IT service delivery with at least ITIL V3 certification or willingness to obtain certification within 90 days of employment.
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be a strategic, big picture thinker who understands, appreciates and can appropriately balance compliance and business objectives
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Strong experience of service desk/contact center exposure with at least 3 years in a management role. Preferred experience working within an ITO service desk.
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package and the chance to grow your career with a global leader in the media industry.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900