UX Design Architect
February 9, 2018
UX Design Architect Position
Are you a UX Design Architect?
Would you like to join an exciting UX Design Team?
Do you have 4-8 years as an interaction designer or information architect?
We are seeking a UX Design Architect to join the Platform UX Design Team
In The Design Group In this role
In this role, you will be designing horizontally across the video conferencing portfolio, defining key experiences in the user's journey, and then working your development and product management counterparts to bring them into being.
Do you have the skills below?
Key Skills and Experience Desired:
- 4-8 years as an interaction designer, information architect, or related job.
- The ability to understand complex systems and clearly communicate a design intent
- A portfolio of work demonstrating intentional experiences and user journeys
- Design experience that includes discovery research, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts in an Agile environment
- Strong ability to communicate design concepts both verbally and in writing to engineering and product stakeholders.
- Ability to work divergently, proposing multiple solutions for any given design challenge
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- You are able to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of interactivity. (physical, digital, low and hi-fidelity, tangible and conceptual)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present work and interface with all levels of management - negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
Please apply for a role of UX Design Architect role
This position is based 1 hour outside of London
Please apply for the role of UX Design Architect if you are eligible to work in the UK
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement