GBP33000 - 35000 / annum
January 30, 2018
Robert Half Finance & Accounting have been appointed to recruit for a Management Accountant to join a luxury brand in Loughborough.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting have been appointed to recruit for a Management Accountant to join a luxury brand in Loughborough. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious organisation who have a significant growth plans in the near future.
Key responsibilities include;
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts, forecasts and KPI's.
- Proactively develop Business Information to meet the needs of both the development teams and the sales teams.
- Support both the development teams and the sales teams in the ongoing use and development of the company's business information systems to satisfy customer needs.
- Assist in the preparation of robust budget and forecast statistics.
- Archive records to satisfy audit and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that stock, Work in Progress and fixed assets are controlled, maintained and movements are recorded accurately
The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with numerical degree (Accounting & Finance, Maths, Economics, Engineering etc.) and will be competent on MS Excel to an advanced level.
Successful applicants will thrive within a fast paced, demanding environment and must have excellent communication skills in order to work with and present to senior stakeholders within the business. The candidate should always seek out more efficient ways of working, then liaise with other branches of the business to share best practice.
Experience of working within corporate finance, private equity, construction, infrastructure or property and real estate is ideal.
A competitive salary is on offer, please get in touch to find out more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement