Location : Luton
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469964
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half International have been instructed to recruit a Finance Manager for a international business based in Bedfordshire.
To be successful for the role of Finance Manager you must have completed your professional qualifications ideally ACA or ACCA.
I am seeking a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) first time passes, with IFRS experience and a minimum of 3/4 years PQE. This role will suit a self starter who can demonstrate ownership of tasks and objectives of the department, excellent analytical skills and proven experience in managing a small team.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely reporting of month end UK numbers.
- Review of month balance sheet reconciliation process in the UK
- Control over VAT treatment on UK sales invoices, including record keeping and responding to customer queries.
- Oversight of half year and full year reporting to Group.
- Statutory Accounts process for all UK entities.
- Management of a team.
- Identifying and recording risks and opportunities within the UK environment.
- Supporting the FP&A team in generating budgets and forecasts.
- Month end cash flow analysis.
- Oversight of cash recovery through Sales Ledger ageing reviews.
- Management of internal and external auditors
Excellent opportunity to work for a fast moving organisation with the opportunity to progress with an internationally recognised business.
Salary & Benefits
55-60k plus excellent benefits package which includes a competitive bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes