£250.00 - £300.00 / day
6th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic qualified Financial Accountant to work for them on a 3-month contract basis to cover high workload.
- Providing financial reporting (IFRS, UK GAAP)
- Producing Statutory account
- Provide control on group balance sheet and income & expenditure statement.
- Support the year end group financial statements
- Prepare and manage the preparation of audit working papers for year end
- Assist the Management Accounts team in producing Group Budgets
- All aspects of VAT
- Corporation Tax returns
- Create intercompany journals
We are looking for someone who is technically strong and has the following:
- Be able to demonstrate proven experience in a similar role within a Finance department or environment
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Be technically strong
- Experience of month end procedures, journals and accruals, tax and VAT returns
Between £250 - 300 LTD or Umbrella basis dependant on experience and qualifications
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420