GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
20th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller on behalf of a Global Engineering and Services business with offices based in Luton.
As Financial Controller you will work closely with the UK Management Team to develop a best in class control environment, deliver improved financial plans and assist in improving overall margin growth for the business. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Internal Compliance and reporting including Sarbanes Oxley documentation and testing
- Preparation of the UK statutory accounts and preparation for audit
- Managing a small team including AR, AP, collections and associated areas
- Working to develop and improve budgeting and forecasting tools with associated commentary and analysis
- Tax compliance reporting
- Working across internal capital investment areas, analysing spend against budget and assisting with sign off
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Development of tool to challenge and improve the profitability of the business.
- Strategic planning
You will be a Qualified Accountant with demonstrable experience within a similar FM/FC role and with the ability to lead and develop a small team whilst being comfortable with International reporting. Manufacturing, Engineering or Service Industry experience would be of benefit but not essential.
The Organisation is a world leader in its industry with a strong reputation for highly skilled and professional staff. It works Globally including the UK and Europe. Role of Financial Controller in Luton is integral in the ongoing growth and development of the business in the longer term.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Financial Controller in Luton is paying £50-55K + Pension and other Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB 01908 201 420