GBP22000 - 26000 / annum
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
The role will focus on supporting Payroll Manager in managing & leading the Payroll Team through the day to day processes with a high degree of personal responsibility and initiative which will require to respond independently to queries and use judgement to deal with daily unforeseen problems and circumstances, with limited guidance.
- Ensure the payroll team's processes are adhering to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Maintain up to date documented procedures on payroll processes. To providing training to ensuring that all members of the payroll team are fully conversant with statutory legislation and new processes and procedures
- Analysis & problem-solving capability
- Deputising for the Payroll Manager during periods of absence from the office and authorising payments on their behalf.
- Demonstrable commitment to excellent customer service
- Act as the first point of contact for day to day queries
- Seek feedback from customers and respond to any compliments, concerns, complaints
- Organising and Planning tasks for Payroll Team in order to meet deadlines and support Payroll Manager in completing final monthly tasks and day to day running of payroll.
- Provide any required training/development for the team, including developing a structured induction for new starters.
- Experience with leading/supervising a team
- 3+ years payroll experience
- Experience with end-to-end payroll
- Be able to demonstrate an comprehensive understanding of payroll and the statutory legislation
The role is being offered at £22-26,000 dependent on experience with 24 days holiday + bank holidays, plus other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420